Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Football, Football, Football!!

We are in full swing with Fall sports season! The boys are enjoying playing football. Luke plays on a 5th/6th grade team for St. Charles. They have played 3 games and have won all of them. His positions are fullback and defensive end. He scored the first touchdown of the season for his team. Dan is his coach.
Aaron plays on the 8th grade football team for St. Charles High School. He plays defensive end and tightend. He has had a successful season. His team is undefeated, 6-0. This past Monday he had 2 touchdowns. On one of the catches he had that game, he jumped up, caught the ball, and his shoe came off and flew 20ft. in the air. Everyone thought that it was the football. Of course I had to ask how in the world his shoe could come off??? He proceeded to tell me that he leaves his shoelaces loose so that he can slip his shoes on and off. I suppose he won't be doing that anymore.
Drew is my little buddy! He goes everywhere with me. He enjoys going to my volleyball teams' games. I think he likes to see his best friend, Gavin, who is at the games. His sister is on the team. We have a big volleyball tournament in Stewartville this weekend! I can't wait to see how my 8th graders do.

No comments: