After a year without a dog, we have finally gotten another one. He has been spoiled like CRAZY!!! He is a miniature Dachshund and his name is Chance. The boys went back to school after Thanksgiving break today and he walked around the house looking for them and crying. :( He even got to take in Aaron's basketball scrimmage in Lake City on Saturday.
We had my sister Lynelle and her family and my mom and dad for Thanksgiving. I have to say that the noise level in the house is almost eerily quiet today after having company around. I love spending time with family. We did our usual "Black Friday" shopping after Thanksgiving. The only difference being that I had to work the night shift before that and was quite tired. I would never miss that shopping trip on account of sleep. We hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment